PROJECT TO BE VERONA: THE ART OF VERONESE FURNITURE IN THE WORLD
Participating companies: CONSORZIO DI TUTELA DEL MOBILE DI VERONA, DI BIASE S.R.L., MOZZO GIORGIO S.R.L., PRATI S.R.L., TAROCCO VACCARI GROUP S.R.L, ATA S.R.L.
The Consorzio di Tutela del Mobile di Verona served as lead partner for two separate projects, funded by the Veneto Region's POC 2014-2020, with the aim of helping the aggregated companies develop a joint internationalization project to revitalize Verona's furniture sector.
The interventions involved a series of specialized consultancies whose set objectives were:
- To equip enterprises with a stable business organization in the commercial sphere, with the creation of a proper and modern marketing apparatus;
- Focusing the "Furniture of Verona" brand on a territorial perspective that, in addition to benefiting the companies that participated in the call, also served to highlight smaller companies in the District, drawing worldwide attention to Verona as the land of wood and wood furniture;
- Creation of a common e-commerce that serves as a showcase for the companies' products under the common banner of the "Lignum" logo;
- Effective presence at international industry trade shows in order to maximize outputs from participation in them;
- Increased incoming to the area (a topic the District has already been working on for years) in order to enhance and spread the District's image in the world.
For the realization of the project "PROJECT TO BE VERONA: THE ART OF VERONESE FURNITURE IN THE WORLD," the participating companies have seen the following contributions deliberated by the Veneto Region:
- DI BIASE S.R.L. → € 6,250.00
- MOZZO GIORGIO S.R.L. → € 52,026.40
- PRATI S.R.L. → € 15,850.00
- TAROCCO VACCARI GROUP S.R.L. → € 34,059.30
- ATA S.R.L. → € 36,455.00